QUECO is a brand of a large household care product manufacturer Decrust Ltd. The company was founded in Poland in 2010. Having its own labs, the company carries out its own research in order to ensure the highest efficiency and product quality. All QUECO products are tested to meet EU standards. They do not contain any borates, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), optical brighteners, substances of very high concern (SVHC) or phosphates.
QUECO Green Rules:
- QUECO is devoted to running a sustainable, ethical, socially responsible business in harmony with environment. Queco formula contains 100% natural surface-active substances (SASs), which are also highly biodegradable.
- QUECO household care products are skin-friendly and have passed a number of dermatological and safety tests. Special components protect your skin like gloves during continuous exposure of hands to water.
- Unique fragrance compositions do not cause any allergic reactions. The preservatives that are used for manufacturing are harmless to people.
- QUECO products are not tested on animals.
- Eco-friendly, sustainable manufacturing, has a minimal environmental impact.
- Innovative recycled packaging. QUECO products meet high environmental standards throughout their life-cycle and are manufactured in accordance with the EU Ecolabel and EU chemical legislation.